Our Mission

Ride With Clyde - Battling Cancer With Bennet Epperson

This is actually set up with the sole purpose of raising funds in various ways to help support Baby Ben, Jenny, Dave, and their families and friends during Ben's fight with cancer.

This blog seemed the best way for me to put all of my various efforts together in one place so that I could share them with others.

I will also try to update the blog with Bennet's condition and other news of his care and treatment as I hear it.

Feel free to post comments and make suggestions for other ways to raise money or generally help out. You can also get in touch with me at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to everyone for their support. F*ck Cancer!

-Ben's Uncle Jake

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just A Couple Things

So I talked to Ben's uncle Collin today.  He mentioned that Ben, Jenny, and Dave stopped by the house today.  They checked Ben's counts today and while they were low, they were not as low as the doctors had expected.  So that's good news.  The little man is through his second round of chemo.  I guess this time around was a little harder for Benny, but he's still smiling.  I think Jenny mentioned he was a little nauseous.  I think that's all I know on that front at this point.

Just as a reminder t-shirts can still be bought, just scroll through the older posts and find the links (we haven't sold any since the 6th) and you still make donations.  They're still coming in, less frequently, about one a week at this point or so.  That's it.

F*ck cancer, I ride with Clyde!

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment