Our Mission

Ride With Clyde - Battling Cancer With Bennet Epperson

This is actually set up with the sole purpose of raising funds in various ways to help support Baby Ben, Jenny, Dave, and their families and friends during Ben's fight with cancer.

This blog seemed the best way for me to put all of my various efforts together in one place so that I could share them with others.

I will also try to update the blog with Bennet's condition and other news of his care and treatment as I hear it.

Feel free to post comments and make suggestions for other ways to raise money or generally help out. You can also get in touch with me at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to everyone for their support. F*ck Cancer!

-Ben's Uncle Jake

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thoughts of the Number 3

Hi everyone,

So today is the day that the bone marrow scan comes back and we should know what stage neuroblastoma Benny is dealing with.  From what the doctors have said to this point it looks like its a stage 3, but I guess there is still a possibility of a stage 4.  As such, I, and I hope all of you out there following along, will be thinking of the number 3 until we hear one way or the other.  I have to head to work, but as soon as I get home this afternoon I will post what I hear about the results/stage.

Keep spreading the word about Benny's fight, the blog, the shirts, and donations.  Keep the good thoughts and prayers coming.

F*ck cancer, I ride with Clyde!

-Jake

2 comments:

  1. Today is sponsored the by the number 3! (Sorry, I have been watching a little too much Sesame Street lately.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong work Mel. If my brain wasn't slightly fried, I may have been able to come up with this myself as the title for today's post. =)

    ReplyDelete