Our Mission

Ride With Clyde - Battling Cancer With Bennet Epperson

This is actually set up with the sole purpose of raising funds in various ways to help support Baby Ben, Jenny, Dave, and their families and friends during Ben's fight with cancer.

This blog seemed the best way for me to put all of my various efforts together in one place so that I could share them with others.

I will also try to update the blog with Bennet's condition and other news of his care and treatment as I hear it.

Feel free to post comments and make suggestions for other ways to raise money or generally help out. You can also get in touch with me at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to everyone for their support. F*ck Cancer!

-Ben's Uncle Jake

Sunday, June 27, 2010

2 More Shirt Designs

So I've actually gotten a couple shirt requests and I wanted to post the link to the result of one of those requests. I'm just gonna throw the links up and a quick description and you can all check them out.

Links:

http://www.cafepress.com/WrongBaby - This shirt reads "Cancer messed with the wrong Baby" and has three sets of hearts on the front, with I Ride With Clyde and a picture of Baby Ben on the back
http://www.cafepress.com/TEAMBEN3 - Another variation of the TEAM BEN shirt with a single childhood cancer awareness ribbon behind the TEAM BEN on the front of the shirt

Just as an update, we've sold 13 shirts this far, which means the shirts have raised $65 for Ben, Jenny, and Dave. We've also had donations totaling $270 so far, which is awesome. Keep the orders, donations, good thoughts and prayers coming. Every little bit helps and is appreciated.

F*ck Cancer, I Ride With Clyde!

-Uncle Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment