Our Mission

Ride With Clyde - Battling Cancer With Bennet Epperson

This is actually set up with the sole purpose of raising funds in various ways to help support Baby Ben, Jenny, Dave, and their families and friends during Ben's fight with cancer.

This blog seemed the best way for me to put all of my various efforts together in one place so that I could share them with others.

I will also try to update the blog with Bennet's condition and other news of his care and treatment as I hear it.

Feel free to post comments and make suggestions for other ways to raise money or generally help out. You can also get in touch with me at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to everyone for their support. F*ck Cancer!

-Ben's Uncle Jake

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In Case You Missed It Try #2

So I realize that the first post I did with the link to the downloadable mp3 was kind of a pain.  I am going to leave it up, just in case people want to download the mp3.  Between work, looking for a new job, and trying to keep all these things up to date and come up with ideas, my brain is a wee bit tired.  Luckily, someone else out there is thinking.  Erin Lewallen, a cousin of Ben's uncle Collin, suggested I put the audio clip on Youtube.  She also suggested I could add pictures and whatnot using Windows Movie maker so that's what I did.  And here, thanks to Erin's great idea, is a much easier way to listen to Delilah's Shout Out to Baby Bennet, Jenny, and Dave.  All of this was really made possible by our friend Matt Eriksen as he is the one who wrote the shout out and got it on the air in the first place.  Thanks Matty!



F*ck cancer, I ride with Clyde!

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment