Our Mission

Ride With Clyde - Battling Cancer With Bennet Epperson

This is actually set up with the sole purpose of raising funds in various ways to help support Baby Ben, Jenny, Dave, and their families and friends during Ben's fight with cancer.

This blog seemed the best way for me to put all of my various efforts together in one place so that I could share them with others.

I will also try to update the blog with Bennet's condition and other news of his care and treatment as I hear it.

Feel free to post comments and make suggestions for other ways to raise money or generally help out. You can also get in touch with me at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to everyone for their support. F*ck Cancer!

-Ben's Uncle Jake

Monday, June 28, 2010

Quick Shout Out Update

So Big Matt just posted an update. If you want to make sure you hear the shout out, tune in to your chosen station around 10:35. The shout out should be aired around 10:43. Apparently Matty tried to get a f*ck cancer out of Delilah, but the FCC frowns on that sort of thing.

So I'll leave you with our version of it.

F*ck cancer, I ride with Clyde!

-Uncle Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment