Our Mission

Ride With Clyde - Battling Cancer With Bennet Epperson

This is actually set up with the sole purpose of raising funds in various ways to help support Baby Ben, Jenny, Dave, and their families and friends during Ben's fight with cancer.

This blog seemed the best way for me to put all of my various efforts together in one place so that I could share them with others.

I will also try to update the blog with Bennet's condition and other news of his care and treatment as I hear it.

Feel free to post comments and make suggestions for other ways to raise money or generally help out. You can also get in touch with me at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to everyone for their support. F*ck Cancer!

-Ben's Uncle Jake

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In Case You Missed It

Blogspot is making this a little harder on me than it should be.  For some reason they won't let you post an actual audio file on your blog.  This basically means that I had to put the mp3 that our friend Matt Eriksen was kind to send me on a file hosting site and then give all of you out there the link to the site.  Its kind of a pain as you have to scroll down and then click on the link then wait for like 25 second and then click again to download the mp3, but its worth it.


I'd like to take the time out here just to thank Matt for putting this together not only for Baby Bennet, Jenny, and Dave, but for the rest of us as well.  When I heard it last night it brought tears to my eyes, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.  So Matty, thanks for finally giving a sh*t about your job as you so eloquently put it.

Here's the link to Delilah's shout out to Baby Ben on the Delilah show on June 28, 2010:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b252bb0/n/Ben_on_the_Delilah_Show.mp3

I just realized that if its easier for people, I'm happy to just email the mp3 to you, just send me an email at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com and let me know.  And if that's what you want me to do, please be patient, you may not be the only one.

Oh, as far as I know nothing major happened today with Ben and his condition and treatment.  It was most likely a lot of sitting and waiting around for the bone marrow scan results, which are due back tomorrow sometime.  Remember to keep good thoughts for Benny in your head.

Until tomorrow, f*ck cancer, I ride with Clyde!

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment