Our Mission

Ride With Clyde - Battling Cancer With Bennet Epperson

This is actually set up with the sole purpose of raising funds in various ways to help support Baby Ben, Jenny, Dave, and their families and friends during Ben's fight with cancer.

This blog seemed the best way for me to put all of my various efforts together in one place so that I could share them with others.

I will also try to update the blog with Bennet's condition and other news of his care and treatment as I hear it.

Feel free to post comments and make suggestions for other ways to raise money or generally help out. You can also get in touch with me at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to everyone for their support. F*ck Cancer!

-Ben's Uncle Jake

Monday, June 28, 2010

Quick Benny Update

I just wanted to give everyone a little heads up on what's happening with Benny today. From what I understand he's having a couple of things done and I think they're doing them at the same time. I believe he's having his port put in for the chemo and they are also doing the bone marrow scan. I know the bone marrow scan is pretty painful and I'm guessing the port might be too. As such, they'll be putting Ben under for the procedures. Keep good thoughts and prayers in you head for Ben, Jenny, and Dave. I don't think we know yet what stage the cancer is, but we should know in the next couple of days.

F*ck cancer, I ride with Clyde!

-Uncle Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment