Our Mission

Ride With Clyde - Battling Cancer With Bennet Epperson

This is actually set up with the sole purpose of raising funds in various ways to help support Baby Ben, Jenny, Dave, and their families and friends during Ben's fight with cancer.

This blog seemed the best way for me to put all of my various efforts together in one place so that I could share them with others.

I will also try to update the blog with Bennet's condition and other news of his care and treatment as I hear it.

Feel free to post comments and make suggestions for other ways to raise money or generally help out. You can also get in touch with me at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to everyone for their support. F*ck Cancer!

-Ben's Uncle Jake

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nailing Down the Cancer

Jenny and Dave talked to the doctors again yesterday and they've nailed down the diagnosis. Ben has neuroblastoma. It is a cancer common in children under the age of 2. They are waiting to hear still what stage of the cancer he has and may find that out today. Either way, the treatment of Ben's cancer will start either Monday or Tuesday.

That's it for now. Keep those t-shirt orders and donations coming! For those of you who have already sent requests for other shirts, I will get to them. I'm moving a little slow today after attending a graduation party yesterday, so it may take me a little while. =)

F*ck Cancer! I Ride With Clyde!

-Uncle Jake

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your updates as I check often to see how Benny is doing. Your hard work is much appreciated!!!!!
    Angie Dieringer- a friend

    ReplyDelete