Our Mission

Ride With Clyde - Battling Cancer With Bennet Epperson

This is actually set up with the sole purpose of raising funds in various ways to help support Baby Ben, Jenny, Dave, and their families and friends during Ben's fight with cancer.

This blog seemed the best way for me to put all of my various efforts together in one place so that I could share them with others.

I will also try to update the blog with Bennet's condition and other news of his care and treatment as I hear it.

Feel free to post comments and make suggestions for other ways to raise money or generally help out. You can also get in touch with me at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to everyone for their support. F*ck Cancer!

-Ben's Uncle Jake

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tomorrow

Hey all, just wanted to give you all a quick heads up about what's going on tomorrow.  Benny will have his blood counts checked again tomorrow and if they've come back up from last week, he'll start another round of chemo.  So, please think good thoughts for high counts so Ben can rock the chemo and continue kicking the tumor's ass.  From what I understand this round of chemo will last three days.  I'm guessing that means it'll be a little tough on our little trooper, so keep good thoughts that it won't be too bad as well.  I'll let everyone know how tomorrow goes when I hear.

On a side note, some kind amazing soul used on of the donation methods to deposit $800 in the Ride With Clyde bank account on Monday.  I'm not posting this as a way to get other people to donate.  Rather, I have no idea who made this generous donation.  The family is trying to thank everyone making donations and buying t-shirts, but we have no way to thank this person at the moment.  If it was you, or someone you know, please send me an email at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com so we can thank you properly.  That's all.

F*ck cancer, I ride with Clyde!

-Jake

1 comment:

  1. Jake-Thanks so much for keeping all of us updated. As always, Benny and the family are in our prayers!
    Jen Sousa

    ReplyDelete