Our Mission

Ride With Clyde - Battling Cancer With Bennet Epperson

This is actually set up with the sole purpose of raising funds in various ways to help support Baby Ben, Jenny, Dave, and their families and friends during Ben's fight with cancer.

This blog seemed the best way for me to put all of my various efforts together in one place so that I could share them with others.

I will also try to update the blog with Bennet's condition and other news of his care and treatment as I hear it.

Feel free to post comments and make suggestions for other ways to raise money or generally help out. You can also get in touch with me at ridewithclyde2010@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to everyone for their support. F*ck Cancer!

-Ben's Uncle Jake

Friday, December 10, 2010

Going Home

Well, as I'm sure most of you are aware, Baby Ben is a total rockstar.  To make this short and sweet, he gets to go home today.  He's doing great.  He's standing and is up and around.  So, our happy little trio of Ben, Jenny, and Dave along with a number of their supporters, get to go home today.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one excited about this.  Great job Team Ben!

F*ck cancer, I ride with Clyde!

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment